“Should we be advertising around holidays?”
RADaR partners with one of the largest self-storage companies in the US and Canada for dashboard reporting and media/sales analysis.
The client asked: “Should we be advertising around holidays?”
- The RADaR analysis team conducted an in-depth analysis of four years worth of online appointment bookings and 10 national holidays.
- We established an average for the daily hourly conversions and the holiday hourly conversions.
- The RADaR analysis showed that four national holidays performed at a level above the average daily hourly conversion rate.
- The RADaR analysis showed that eight holidays performed at a level below the average hourly conversion rate.
- The client’s media plan was adjusted to reflect no media spend around the eight underperforming national holidays — and an increased media spend for the four national holidays that outperformed the average daily hourly conversion rate.